We are an early stage non-profit focused in BIPOC women in tech who will be launching our inaugural mentorship program in March 2021.
Social Media Coordinator (Freelance)
This role is a combination of Social Media Coordinator and Marketing Strategy who can help us plan, implement, manage, monitor, and curate quality content as well as advise on social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and engagement. Time commitment is 10-20 hours per week, 4 months with a potential to extend to 6 months.
Type of freelancer we are looking for
- Great communicator
- Organized, planner
The main tasks we’ll need help with
- Expert knowledge on Instagram (i.e. algorithms, online marketing, etc.) and Twitter
- Intentional planning, strategy, and goal-setting
- Familiarity with basic design is helpful, but not an absolute
- Set up Social Media Content using Planoly
- Creation and publishing of relevant and original high-quality content; create regular content schedule
- Designing a social media plan
- General Community Management and the ability to communicate our brand in a positive and authentic way
- Attend regularly scheduled weekly check-in (EST timezone)
- Strong writing skills
To apply, send a resume and a link or attach a 5 page pdf with samples of your work to the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.